Stránky

utorok 6. januára 2015

True Love - Prologue

Maybe you are asking why someone like me can live. With my mum we lived together with dad - bully, who beat us every day and we can´t do anything to stop him. Often he come home drunk and then we need to skivvy him. If we don´t do that what he want, he´ll beat us. Mum had already put a request about divorce, but when he figure it out, I bought it more then her. He sweared and shouted on me that i gave to her that idea. Abuse like loser, swine and mess are normal, but now he used something bigger something that i can´t describe. Oh, i forget to introduce myself. Im Megan Trisst and i lived now in London and i been born here. I´m 18. I have one friend, she knows what´s going on in my house, but she is shush and I´m thankful for that. Her name is Carly Alton. Like I she´s 18 and she lives near me. We´re going to the same school and class too. How my life is? Why u are asking that, when it´s obvious like slap. It´s hard, terrible, repulsive, choose. I don´t have boyfriend in my life and he don´t let me have one. However everything started getting sharp fall from the day when i met them. I was with Carly in shopping centre CITYHILL and right there just had a book signing the boys from One Direction. We stood aloof and watching them. I noticed that Louis noticed me and his eyes running to me. I smiled a little, we waited till the book signing ends and then we went to the exit. Suddenly someone bumped to me.
„Sorry, i don´t see you," said a familiar voice.
„It´s okay," i said and look to the one that bumped to me. My gaze met with pair of blue-grey eyes. I paused as scald. After a second i recovered and resigned.
„Are you okay?" he asked me. I nodded and i wanted to leave, but i felt pressure on my right hand. 
„Wait, at least give me your number," he looked on me with puppy eyes. I hesitated a little, but finyllz i grab a piece of paper and write my number. I passed it to him and got going to the exit again
„Hey!" Ou no not again. I turned to him.
„Can we drive you home?" he leapfrog his gaze from me to Carly and back.
„There´s no need, i´ll go on foot" she said. I looked horrified on her, but she only smile on Louis and sshe send to me air kiss and she has been. Louis looked on me inquiringly. 
„I don´t know if it´s a good idea," i looked to his eyes. 
„Yes it is, come on," he pulled me by hand to the car. I don´t want to, but at the end (under the weight of Louis´s puppy gaze) I enter on and told the address. 
„Sorry, I forget to introduce myself. I´m Louis and this is Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall," said, pointing to the each of boys. 
„I´m Megan," I smiled on them. 
„Here we are," said Liam. 
„Thank you for that you drove me." I came out from the car. Right as i opened the wicket, the doors on the house flew open and in them stood my again drunk dad. 
„Where were you?!" he yelled on me and his tongue got honestly implicated. I was quiet.
„I´m gonna see any reply?!" He started coming closer to me. Still I haven´t spell and word. 
„SO??!!" He grab me by my wrist and crushed me him. 
„Let me be," i tried to get away from him. He receded from me and he slapped me... by fist. I receved a little and grab my broken lip shocked. He didn´t hesitate any minute, grabbed me by my hair, pulled me down on the ground and he pulled me like this till the house. I screamed, flounced, but nothing worked. Suddenly Louis run out from the car and soon he was at us. 
„Let her go!!!" he yelled on dad. He turn on him shocked and he grab my hair stronger. My weeping eyes watched the scene infront of me. I watched Louis, who was prepare to beat him up and my dad, who panting like a bull. 
„If i don´t let go, then what?" he started smirk on him. 
„So...," Louis not finished and smashed him one. He fell on the ground like the bag of potatoes. Louis lifted me up and took to the car.
„To the headquarters,George," said and zavelil and we drove down the road.
„Are you okay?" someone said next to me. I turned my head after that voice and looked on Liam.
„Yeah," I reply.
„I´m already used to it."
„WHAT???" they screamed all at once.
„I don´t wont to talk about this now," i said simply and looked on the road.

1 komentár: